Meanfish Ltd is looking for
Senior Full-stack Developer & Software Developer
For eight years we at Meanfish Ltd have worked with clients from government offices, schools and universities to NGO’s creating narrative driven games for education, health, research and social causes.
From this work we scooped the idea and features for a tool that is going to be the most engaging, user friendly and most importantly fun way for everyone to create narrative driven games and digital content.
Now we are looking for two developers to join our team to help us create the open-source tool, platform and the ecosystem that is going to change the world of learning and narrative game development.
Senior Full-stack Developer requirements
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Experience as a tech lead or equivalent in at least two major software projects
- Excited to put your skills in use to design and develop an ambitious cloud infrastructure
Software Developer requirements
- 2+ years of experience in web technologies
- Excited and willing to expand your skillset
- UX driven is a big bonus
Highly appreciated in both positions
- Adventurous attitude for new solutions and wild technologies while maintaining a straight, team driven work mentality
- Experience in open-source development and willingness to create and maintain open-source communities
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: Node.JS, React, HTML5, Redux, GraphQL, Relay, Material-UI, Phaser.io
- Experience in cloud technologies and distributed systems (Docker, Cloud Foundry)
- Experience in mobile development (HTML5, React Native)
- Game industry knowledge and experience
- Experience in Scrum
- Technological challenges at the early stage of product development
- Possibilities to broadly utilize your skills and constantly learn new things
- The flexibility of a small start-up with the career opportunities of a rapid growth company
- Colleagues from software developers and game designers to teachers and classical composers
- Job with societal significance and responsibility
Send your application to email@example.com latest by 24.4.2016. Mention in the topic of the e-mail which task you are applying for. Please mention in your application your possible salary request, and attach CV or LinkedIn profile and links to relevant references or profiles (like GitHub).
We will start reading applications right away and will invite best of the applicants to a two-phased interview. Don’t hesitate to send us an application to see if you would be the perfect match for our team!
For more information please contact:
+358 (0)44 5070 781